How can you better understand and navigate this form of conditioning? In this discussion we will map Map the most typical Narcissist personality traits in relationship to the IRAM archetypes to help to understand what psychological and archetypal medicine is needed for these patterns. Can a Narcissist change their conditioning? Find out.
In this powerful case study we will explore the most common misconceptions about the idea of the spiritual teacher, the reaction that many have when confronted with a shift in paradigm and the deeply misunderstood relationship between spirituality and money. This powerful examination will offer you the opportunity for self-reflection and help you to shift your inner and outer perception of these topics.
The Internal Critical Parent: This aspect of the Internal Shadow Adult is the most recognizable form of abuse that one can identify because it is expressed as an “inner voice” of intense criticism, and judgment toward the inner child. Unfortunately, people have become so accustomed to the insidious nature of this inner dialogue that they rarely recognize its powerful contractive effect. This course will explore the underlaying dynamics of the this contractive aspect of the Shadow Inner Adult.
- Part 1: Examine Your Projections of Spirituality
- Part 2: Challenging the Paradigm of Status Quo When You Change
- Part 3: The Dynamics of Projection, Assumptions and Respect
- Part 4: Examining The Dynamics of the Covert Shadow Inner Adult
- Part 5: The Relationship Between Money And Spirituality
- Part 6: Conclusion and Final Thoughts